* The prices were calculated on 21.09.2022 for a 7 days prepaid rental at Noumea Magenta Airport starting on 21.10.2022. Our prices fluctuate daily and this offer is not guaranteed.
Car Hire in New Caledonia
Sixt has made car hire in New Caledonia an easy and pleasant experience at either Noumea airport or in the city itself. These hire stations both offer a 24 hour pick up and return service. A range of vehicles are available to hire in order to accommodate most car rental needs. Estate car hire is great for touring the island of New Caledonia and exploring the city when a little more space is needed for travelling. Whichever model is chosen, the assurance that all hire cars are maintained to the highest standards will give total peace of mind.
What to see in Noumea
A car rental is the perfect way to see the pacific island of New Caledonia and in particular it's capital city. Take a drive through the city and discover the market with its bustling multicultural atmosphere, where a range of arts, crafts, produce and collectables can be bought. Another popular destination is the maritime museum, recounting the early history of New Caledonia. This city is also the world centre for marine research. About a 2 mile drive outside the city is the Parc Zoologique et Forestier, where over 700 species of native wildlife, some unique to the region, can be found, providing perfect family entertainment. A car rental is perfect for exploring other part of New Caledonia, the east coast region is dotted with stunning beaches, lagoons, villages and dramatic cliff formations, whilst a drive over to the west coast guarantees perfect white sandy beaches, surrounded by a rainforest backdrop.
Why Rent With Sixt?
- New Cars - On Average 3 Months Old
- Vast Fleet Of Premium Cars
- Car Hire Made Quick And Easy
- Friendly 24/7 Customer Service
- Free Cancellation When You Pay On Arrival
- No hidden costs or credit card fees